Add to carnet
DescriptionThree short films shot in 2000 with people from Argentine will make you discover their everyday life and know-hows at the beginning of 1900. You’ll be taken in the history of the valley, then it will be time to plough, to do the month’s washing, to make hay, to harvest, to pick grapes, to fell wood, to share an evening with the neighbours and you’ll be shown a lot more scenes too…
Félicien’s wife, “la Fanchon”, will welcome you in her kitchen and speak about her well-filled days.
To complete the visit, several rooms exhibit the tools, the objects, the agricultural material used by Félicien and his family over a hundred years ago.
Average duration of a group visit: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Average duration of an individual visit: 1 hour and a half
- : Home school groups, Young people from 13 to 17 years old, Children from 6 to 12 years, Holiday Camps Home, Special rate for disabled people, Cycle 3: elementary school (CM1, CM2), Cycle 3: college (6th), Cycle 2: elementary School, Cycle 4: middle School
- Play area
- Car park
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
From 15/02 to 31/12/2022, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 2 pm and 4.30 pm.
Closed exceptionally on Easter Monday, Whit Monday, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Deals- Free until 17 years old
- Half-price for adults every wednesday
- Temporary exhibitions, conferences in free access.
- Adultes : 4,50€
- Moins de 18 ans : gratuit
- Groupe adulte : 3,50€ (à partir de 8 pers.)
- Groupe enfant : 3 € (pour scolaires, centres aérés : visite guidée et encadrée de 2 h avec carnet de découverte)
- Adulte handicapé seul ou en groupes : 2,50€
- Réductions pour Carte Loisirs, Pass Musées Maurienne.
- Gratuité : accompagnateurs groupes personnes handicapées.