Located in the basement of the town hall, this set of vaulted rooms was the church of the Augustinian convent in the XNUMXth century. There are the tombstones of the Lords of Miolans, Montmayeurs and Lescheraines.
Founded in 1380 by Jean de Miolans.
The cellar is open for various exhibitions (paintings, sculptures)
Type of clientele
Max group size
capacity: 50. Adult grps size: 15 Maximum grps size: 30
Contact & Access