Fibr'Ethik is an association which employs people in integration as well as people with disabilities to provide services to the regions, in 2023 there will be more than 50 employees and 20 volunteers.
In Fibr'Ethik there are different workshops:
- Eco-leather goods workshop: transforms advertising banners as well as paraglider sails and inner tubes into bags, fanny packs, wallets, poufs, etc. Sold to companies in sales depots and in recycling.
- Terre de Valeur workshop: involves doing small masonry and landscaping jobs (mowing, clearing, etc.)
They work with both individuals and professionals.
For a quote or information, do not hesitate to contact us on 06 50 68 40 52 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for all your projects or needs.
- Recycling workshop: it is a place for collecting, reusing and valorizing objects through resale.
The recycling center also offers a clearance service upon estimate.
For any information, you can contact 04 57 36 83 71 or send an email to email@example.com, recycling hours are from Thursday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 13 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m. as well as for contributions .
Fibr'Ethik also carries Caf'Ethik which offers themed evenings.
More information on https://r-fibrethik.fr/
Spoken languages Français
From: 02 / 01 / 23 To: 02 / 01 / 24
- Monday : from 08AM to 30PM
- Tuesday : from 08AM to 30PM
- Wednesday : from 08AM to 30PM
- Thursday : from 08AM to 30PM
- Friday : from 08AM to 30PM
Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Contact & Access
Payment Methods: Cheque, Bank/credit card