A haven of charm on the Wine Route, classified as a "Grand Site" by the Department of Savoie, Lake Saint André is nestled at the foot of the colossal cliff of Mont-Granier.
Please note: bathing prohibited in the natural area and the fishing area
The lake is home to many birds, plants and insects protected by law because of their vulnerability. In order to guarantee the preservation of this exceptional natural setting, swimming is now strictly prohibited in the fishing area and the natural area.
In the leisure area, unsupervised, swimming is tolerated at the risk and peril of users.
Activities and parking around Lake Saint-André are regulated:
- the marked trail, footbridges and fishing pontoons are prohibited for bicycles, horses and motorized vehicles
- wild camping and the parking of motorhomes by the lake are prohibited and reprimanded
- the circulation of motorized vehicles, lights on the ground, sound systems, the organization of private parties are prohibited and reprimanded
- the throwing and abandonment of bottles, papers, rubbish,... in the water and on the banks, and more generally any act of degradation of vegetation, fauna, existing installations (pontoons, vines, etc. .) are banned and reprimanded.
- the parking of vehicles is limited to spaces reserved for this purpose.
Saturday March 5, 2022 (pike: opening on Friday April 15, 2022)
Fishing closure: Sunday, December 4, 2022 included
- 32 € per year
- free for children under 12
- 20 € per month
- 8 € per day
- €38 per boat (contact the Association L'Amicale des Pêcheurs du Lac de Saint-André M. VERDOYA: firstname.lastname@example.org / 04-79-28-37-75)
- pontoon rental (contact the Association L'Amicale des Pêcheurs du Lac de Saint-André M. VERDOYA: email@example.com / 04-79-28-37-75)
Points of sale of the fishing license:
- TABAC – PRESS place of the town hall Les Marches 04-79-28-16-09
- EUROPECHE “VALIEUTIC” Chambéry 04-79-69-71-27
- MAISON Frnçois CHOLAT Les Mollettes 04-79-28-23-63
- TOBACCO – PRESS Chapareillan 04-76-75-07-83
- FISHING ALPS Voglans 04-79-25-06-84
Activities on site
From: 01 / 01 / 23 To: 31 / 12 / 23
- Monday : Open
- Tuesday : Open
- Wednesday : Open
- Thursday : Open
- Friday : Open
- On Saturday: Open
- Sunday: Open