The Yayla de Rochebrune is made up of 3 yurts and two Inuit tents which welcome for a few days, in the summer, groups, but also itinerant hikers along the GR738.
- The yayla can accommodate groups of individuals in free management or offer a "packaged stay" with activities (schools, leisure centers, associations and even companies).
- For roaming hikers (GR738), it is essential to book in advance otherwise they will unfortunately find the door closed, the site not being permanently guarded (you can contact the special hiker number: 07 57 41 23 60
- The Yayla de Rochebrune team offers a refueling service, only by reservation, 7 days in advance. These supplies can consist of one or more meals.
Yayla de Rochebrune opened its doors in 2012. "Yayla" is a Central Asian term that defines the high altitude villages of the high plateaus and mountains. It's a bit like our alpine villages. Between forest, mountain pastures and marshes, the Yayla is rebuilt every spring at the end of the Valley of Oils, under the Grand Cucheron pass, to the very north of the magnificent and wild Belledonne massif. In the middle of nature and the men who live from it, the Yayla is, for the group of mountain guides who manage it, a kind of base camp for a discovery of this valley, its inhabitants, the peaks that border it. and the marsh that nestles in its center.
Spoken languages French
Type of clientele
- Total capacity of accommodation units 75
- Number of dormitories 4/9 people 4
- Number of dormitories +10 people 3
From: 01 / 01 / 23 To: 31 / 12 / 23
- Monday : Open
- Tuesday : Open
- Wednesday : Open
- Thursday : Open
- Friday : Open
- On Saturday: Open
- Sunday: Open
Payment Methods: Check, Cash
- Night €26